Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Beginning July 6th our team will gradually return to work. There are many mandated changes to our dental office.
Here are some of the changes we are implementing:
- All dental appointments must be booked over the phone as we are no longer accepting walk-ins but are still accepting new patients
- We are limiting clinical hours due to the COVID-19 pandemic we recommend booking your appointment as per the schedule opening provided over the phone
- We will be asking screening questions by email and telephone prior to your appointment.
- When you arrive in our parking lot, we ask that you stay in your vehicle and call our office.When appropriate, we will give you the go ahead to enter our building.
- We ask that only 1 parent or guardian accompany a child to his or her dental appointment .
-We ask you to sanitize your hand upon arrival.
- We ask that you wear a mask to your appointment.
- We will be taking your temperature with a no touch thermometer.
As recommended by the RCDSO we will be wearing appropriate PPE . While some things have changed in our office, our dedication to excellent service and quality dentistry have not. Please be patient with us while scheduling as we are trying to ensure the health of our team and yours.